Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10-5-11 Day 13

Life continues to mo9ve on and I hear of more and more people becoming homeless or on the verge of it.  Why?  Why is it that we have to go through this economic hell?  Why can’t our politicians realize that they are not only screwing us, the average Joe, but also themselves?  It’s simple, they don’t care.  What they know is this: The average person’s memory is short term.  Thus, they know they can play their games and deal with the short term heat because in a few months, WE will have forgotten that they were part of the problem.  We will listen to their rhetoric and vote them back into office to screw us once again.
We the average American no longer hold them accountable for their actions.  We want to believe in their false promises so much that we overlook their failures.  That’s why I believe that each person who held a public office during this summer of hell be voted out of office.
Granted, we may not get anyone better in office, but it will be clear to ALL politicians, they work for us!  If you can’t come to a compromise that helps ALL Americans, then you don’t deserve being elected to a position that represents ALL of us.
I once thought about running for office when I was much younger and I was actually on the right track.  Sadly, I missed the opportunity and I am glad I did.  I have enough shit attached to my name and having the word “Politician” attached to it would be pathetic, sad and truly disgrace able.  I understand why attorneys make great politicians, they are taught to bend the truth to meet their needs.  But it’s gotten to the point that the truth doesn’t exist anymore.
America and the World needs a major shift in politics and the quicker it happens, the better.  So I raise my voice and yell at the top of my lungs, “VOTE THEM OUT!”

Life goes on…I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment