Thursday, October 27, 2011

10-27-11 Day 34

The week has not turned out as I had hoped it would financially.  Now, I begin to worry if I will have money for my storage unit next week.  That’s the only place right now I can count on for a sleeping space.  My other bills are current for November so I’m ok on that level.
I’ve been doing what I can to promote certain books at the moment as well as the business, but I am not seeing a return on the investment.  My hopes of sending out a post card with a sales code to my customers does not appear to be happening.  Another lost opportunity for sales.
Being homes, I thought and was hoping to at least it would free up some money for the business, instead I just keep getting further and further behind.  More and more the reality of me having to shut down the business is creeping into my thoughts.  Something I really don’t want to happen.
At this point, all I can do is move forward concentrating on the positive and what I can do to keep things alive.  The Universe needs what my Authors write.  The Universe needs positive words and stories.  The universe needs change.  I NEED CHANGE!
Life goes on…I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment