Tuesday, October 18, 2011

10-18-11 Day 25

Yesterday was a tough day.  It was clear that something; a virus to be more specific had attacked my body.  Feeling body aches, congested noise, and headaches is bad enough.  But, to feel it as homeless seems ten times worst.
I am grateful to have had a free room coupon and an extra $10 to extend the room beyond the eight hours.  This allowed me the opportunity to use their Jacuzzi, take some NyQuil and sleep for 10 hours.  I woke up a lot more refreshed then I had felt the day before.
I hope to accomplish this again tonight.  Though I have not check my emails as of yet and do not know what the latest issues are for me to work through.  Considering I already received multiple text messages from one headache, I figure the emails will be simple.
These series of text messages actually brings me to another topic which I will go into with more detail in a separate post.  Until another day…
Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment