Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10-12-11 Day 20

Comfort Zone; we all have it and it is in a variety of ways or places.  It is not a place that I want to be in while homeless.
I finally got most of my stuff moved into my storage unit.  After spending a couple of hours working on it, I had things somewhat organized.  My PC is set up on a make shift desk that is created by my two- two drawer file cabinets.  M7y space to layout my comforter and my digital rabbit ears connected to my monitor so I can watch TV, which is when I can get a signal which is not easy in a building made of steel.  That is now my work space and home, my comfort zone.
I am grateful for this space but I do not want to be in a worst off position or remaining in this current position for long.  I deserve and want to be in a home of my own.  I deserve and want to have my Authors to succeed, which then means that my business will succeed.  I want and deserve a government that is more concerned about its citizens then it is about politics.  Am I asking for too much?
Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment