Monday, October 3, 2011

10-3-11 #3

One of the problems that homeless people go through and that do affect all of us is sickness.  I came down with a sinus cold a couple of days ago.  For myself, I had the money that allowed me to buy over the counter medication.  But, I am a rarity.  Majority of the homeless don’t have the funds to attack a cold or flu.  Instead they get sick and spread it among the hundreds of other homeless people.  Soon, an epidemic can happen that spreads to those who are not homeless.
This can be clearly seen with TB, the flue, etc.  Something that I am pretty sure the Republicans and Democrats have not addressed in their medical plans.  With the huge increase in homelessness this WILL become a major problem for everyone.

Life goes on…I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment