Monday, October 17, 2011

10-17-11 #2

Money has been tight the past few weeks which is not a surprise.  It’s forced me to spend more nights in the storage unit.  A bit of advice, don’t sleep in a room that has chemicals in it, even if it’s only laundry soap and sheets of fabric softener.  I am feeling the effects nightly as the chemicals constrict my throat.  In addition, the sinus problem I had my first week seems to linger being activated each night with the chemicals.  I have covered them up as much as possible to not inhale the chemicals.
In the mean time, my sexual rating still remains high, though I have not taken advantage of it or the possibility of a bed for the night.  My mind set is just not there.
Two of the people I had hoped for a bit more from, have failed to step up as they said they would.  I’m not surprised, just disappointed that they didn’t follow through.
Life goes on…I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment