Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10-10-11 Day 18

One of the things I am beginning to have difficulty with is the lack of sleep.  When you don’t have a home, you are forced to keep moving from location to location.  Even the public library frowns upon people staying too long in their place.
This constant movement is exhausting.  I plan my day out as best as possible on what I need to do and where I can go.  Most of the time, I still find many hours in the day to ‘fill’.  Not having a laptop doesn’t help me at all.  Being able to sit somewhere, even outside in a Wi-Fi zone to do work, job hunt, etc., would fill up my time.
I hope to have all my stuff in my storage unit this week so that I can organize it and my work schedule better.  I’ve been waiting to visit various businesses to help sale some of my books, but I find myself at a lost being split up in two locations and having to sue the bus for transportation.  I just have to take a deep breath and remind myself to chill out and be patient.
Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment