Thursday, October 27, 2011

10-27-11 #2

10-27-11 #2
I received an email today from one of my supporters.  She has been racking her brain on how she could help me financially, even though her family is going through extreme times themselves.  She went as far as to send some money from her son’s savings account.  I am very touched by that, but I was very clear NO, NOT to send me any money.  Her and her family may need that money themselves if things don’t improve for them.
It is a wonderful gesture, but one that I could not live with. 
I know that all of this HELL that all of us are going through is to force us to make a change for the better.  Occupy Wall Street is part of that.  We need to support them in every way we can, and to make sure each of us helps change politics and greed. 
ALL of us deserve and have a right to a good life, not one of being worked to death for pennies, or for fear of losing our job.  Each of US deserves to have a place called home, wither an apartment, a home or a sleeping bag in the woods.  It should be our choice, not corporations, not politicians, not greedy people.
Change MUST happen and happen SOON!
Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment