Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What this Blog is about.

Howdy and welcome to my blog about me becoming homeless.  Yep, you read right.  On Sept. 23, 2011, I joined the ranks of thousands who became homeless.  I’m not thrilled or proud about this, but why not write about what I am going through and what I experience.  If nothing else, it may give for some eye opening, though provoking reading and maybe a few laughs along the way.

I will probably share a lot more than most people would want to read, but that’s part of the grit of what I am going through.  A very honest and real situation.

When I can post to the blog I will.  I can’t guarantee it will be every day as I am not sure from day to day what will be happening, especially at first.  I’ve never been homeless before, so I don’t know what to expect.
Feel free to leave your comments, I will try to read and answer when I can.

Cheers,
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment