Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9-28-11 Day 6

Yesterday was a bit frustrating due to the fact that the money I had expected to arrive had not shown up.  There was nothing I could do about it, so I continued on with my day.

By late afternoon a moment of fear hit me as I realized I may not be able to use my free room pass since I didn’t have the ‘membership’ fee.  I was pissed for the simple fact that I was looking forward to sleeping in a bed, no matter how cheap of a bed it was.  Warmth, comfort, simple things we all become use to.  Luckily, that didn’t become an issue; I got to enjoy my nights rest.

While at the library checking emails, I also checked on my bank account.  An extra few bucks were in it due to a company not processing a bill.  I know it will run the charge soon, and thankfully I did have some cash coming in to cover it when they did charge my account.  Thus I had the money for the membership fee and it allowed me to get the storage unit rented.  Yeah!  Some simple things coming together to help make things a lot easier for the month of October.

Gym, storage unit, phone and web site paid for the month of October.  All important items to keep the business alive and my sanity in check.  Now I just need for book sales to keep increasing a lot more…a lot more!  I’m not a fan of being homeless!

Life goes on…I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment