Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9-25-11 #2

My second night homeless was a big disappointment.  I began the disappointment by going to a bar way to early.  It was dead and after two hours I was so bored I felt closterphobic.  I had to leave.

While at the first bar, I had heard about a party, a TOGA party at another bar.  It sounded fun and this other bar was known for hook-ups, so I felt good about my chances.

I got to the second bar and it was deader than the first.  I got a drink and went out onto the patio thinking I would rest a bit before the crowd arrived.  The mosquitoes decided against that idea.  Five bites later and I gave up.  Clearly the mosquito repellant burning was not working.

I texted a friend to see if he was coming out.  He was…holiluya, someone to talk to.  It helped, but the crowd never really appeared.  Five hours of pure boredom and only three attractive people in the whole group.  I was dying here.  No one approached me and two of the three I liked were already spoken for.  Finally in the last ten minutes of the bar night, person #3 made a move and I responded quickly.  But all for nothing, they just ended up being a cock tease.  SHIT!

Reality was now setting in; I would have to find a place to sleep in the great outdoors of a city.  Could I be any happier…NOT!

And yet, I was not scared.  I wasn’t happy by no means.  But, I was not in fear.  I just wanted to find a dark and as comfortable of a place as possible to sleep.  Park bench, here I come.

Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment