Friday, September 30, 2011

9-30-11 #2

The past week has been interesting to say the least.  One of the key items that I found a bit amazing is how people interpret “homelessness”.  Most people thought that I was forced out of where I was living, but that I had a place to go to.  Friends, family, someone to help out.  Once they got that I actually was sleeping on a park bench, they then got the severity of the situation.  All most all of them offered some help, but sadly it was in another state.  A couple offered limited help with job search.  All of which I am grateful for.  But what they offered didn’t really help, in fact it would have created a lot more obstacles and that I clearly did not need or want.  I must be clear here, that I AM grateful they thought of ways to help.  There are so many people who don’t even have that much assistance.

What I need is very distinct and clear – Money!  Wither it comes in the form of investors or sales does not matter, both would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.

I’ve been needing and wanting an investor for a very long time.  It’s been the lack of money that has kept me from properly growing the business.  However, because I am not a ‘high tech’ company, investors are not interested.  They all are hoping and wanting that next great idea that will make them rich.  I get that, but I also know that supporting the ‘arts’ can also have long term benefits, both financially and emotionally.

I do my best to keep plugging along to dot eh best I can with what I have, knowing in my gut and heart it will pay off for everyone involved!

Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment