Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9-24-11 Day 2

I sold my soul for a place to sleep last night.  Well I don’t feel that way, but I know the uptight Christians sure in hell would say that.

I know that I can’t take a bed in one of the few homeless shelters available to me, nor do I feel right about taking space from someone else that’s in worst shape then I am.  Thus, I went to a couple of bars last night to kill time and in the hopes I would get lucky and be taken home.  I got lucky.  And it was a good thing for that it was someone I already knew and wanted to have sex with.  A win-0win for both of us.
Would I get as lucky the following night?  I’m thinking not.  However, one never knows.  I love sex anyways and if I am attractive to them, why not.

Now after saying that, don’t get me wrong.  I know that this type of behavior is not healthy on some levels and I do know my sexual desire is limited.  Hell, I’m a 50 year old, so there are limits.  Plus, the weekends do give you the best opportunities compared to the week days.  So sooner or later finding a safe place to sleep on a regular basis does have to happen.

I was smart for getting a gym membership to a place that’s open 24/7.  At least I have a place where I can shower daily or more if needed, at least for the first month.  Then hopefully I can pay for the next month’s membership and so on.  It is a good thing that I do like to work out and it IS good for my health as well.  Hell, if nothing else, I can work out my stress!

Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment