Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9-24-11 #2

I continued to receive messages from clients and friends as they found out about my situation.  It’s interesting to see and hear their reaction; shock, dismay and most importantly – confusion.  They can’t quiet clasp how this could happen.

For some who are going through their own hell, they do get it and they do want to help in some way and yet because they are going through their own hell, they can’t help.  But you can tell by what they write their heart goes out to you.

Strangely enough for me, the last thing I want is for them to help, I on the other hand want to offer them words of encouragement and hope so that they can get through their own hell.

Now as for the ones that are financially secure and floating through this economic crisis, they don’t get it.  I don’t blame them and I do understand how they are seeing things.  To them there is no reason why I can’t get a job.  Oh sure, they understand hard times for the business, but in their minds, I am a healthy intelligent make, this I should be able to get a job.  Oh, how I wish it were so easy.

This of course makes one wonder then why I can’t get a job.  There are many factors to this answer and being the private individual that I am, I will not go into every aspect at this time.  But, knowing that in this blog, I am sharing a lot about myself, sooner or later I will go into more details that I hope not only answer your questions and curiosity, but at the same time, help you see that things must change in order for people to be given every possible chance that too many take for granted.  How’s that for a teaser?

So in the mean time, I understand the various responses I receive from my friends and associates.  It doesn’t make me mad when they don’t get it, just sad that they don’t.

Life goes on…I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment