Friday, January 18, 2013

Try....Even if you get Burned?

Recently a song came out from the artist known as Pink.  I love most of what she has sung over the past few years.  This particular song seems to sum up my attitude towards life.  Now keep in mind that her song is about love, while I am applying it to general life, for to me it does seem to apply.  The chorus goes like this:

Where there is desire there is going to be a flame
Where there is a flame, someone is bound to get burned
Just because it burns, doesn't mean your gonna die
You got to get up and try, and try, and try
You got to get up and try, and try, and try

It is so true!

Let's face it; life can be a Bitch at times.  Yes, you may loose love, you may loose a loved one, you may loose so much in life.  God knows I have.  But that doesn't mean I can't keep trying to do what my desire is.

Ok, over the past year I have lost my business, a home, and so much more.  Yet, even with all my bitching on this blog, I really do hope you see someone who continues to fight, even in a loosing battle. Someone who gets back up and try again.  After all, why should I sit and mope about things more then I do.  I get it out of my system, do my little tantrum and then get back into LIFE!

Even during this past year, I have meet so many interesting people.  I still have helped a variety of Authors get their books published.  Artist have been given a chance to do what they love doing.  Hell, I've even given a couple of attorneys a chance at acting like fools. 

Bottom line is this:  No matter what your desire is, as long as it is for good, then go for it!  Don't let the Nye Sayers keep you down.  Don't let fear keep you from touching the flame of fame, happiness or the light.  Get out there, set your self up for success and believe in achieving your desire.

Add light to the world in a positive way and you will be a better person for it.  Even if you don't achieve what your desire is, you will have been on a road that made you a better person.  If and only if, you realize the lessons you learned along the way and share your desire in a positive loving way.

Life goes on...I go on...And I want YOU to dream BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment