Thursday, January 3, 2013

Moving On in the New Year

As of today, January 3, 2013 I filled bankruptcy for my company with over $308,000.00 claimed to over 100 people and businesses around the globe. That does not include my personal bankruptcy of $100,000 that I did in 2011. All of this due to the finale nail in the coffin delivered by Lightning Source/Ingrim for their immoral acts. However, with that said, now I can move forward by still helping people get their books published through my consulting businesses, but also work on other projects that I also hope will help move the Universe in a more positive direction.

The focus for this year is of course finding a valid source of income that allows for me to get an apartment, or a room to rent in a house. I am over this cold ass storage unit...and I am more then ready to live a life that I am entitled to, and deserve to live. Not saying filthy rich, just a life that is more abundant and allows me to enjoy simple pleasures of life.

As the New Year moves forward, I want to be able to grow in prosperity and help others do the same. A simple request, desire and an act that we all deserve.

Life goes on...I go on
 

No comments:

Post a Comment