Friday, January 25, 2013

I have a Job!

Howdy;

As of today, I am going to be working for a company as a contract employee.  It's not much, just $9.00 pr hr for 20 hrs a week, but it's something and I am happy for it.

This job came about from a friend of mine that I had developed since July of last year.  Slowly this person and I became friends, and while he was aware of my situation, I never asked him for help, for I can't do that, and I had no clue if he could do anything for me.  But, when something came up in his company, he thought of me.

Even the issue of my felony from years ago, may be an issue at this time, he has faith that we will be able to over come it. 

So between the extension of work with Starbucks through the end of February, and this new contract job, I am feeling pretty damn good that things are improving for me.  Now, if I can get my Consulting company moving forward, along with the non profits that I had created, I should be moving forward in a positive way.  In no time, I may actually be moving into an apartment...YEAH!!!

Life goes on...I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment