Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Self-Worth:


Recently I had come down with a summer time cold.  I was out of it for just a few days, but they were horrible days for me.  I became so depressed that weeks later I am still in a slight depression.  I continue to work the business and do my best to keep it alive while helping others to live their dreams.  I love being able to do that and I KNOW that the messages I keep getting out through these books are good solid messages to help people heal, thus help the Universe move forward in a positive way.  That’s what I have seen my business to be about from day one.  Not about wealth to the point of being a Facebook or an Oil Company, but enough money to allow me to enjoy life and to help others.

During my depression I really contemplated shutting down the biz and I really got on my ass for being useless.  I am still having legal issues from the bankruptcy and my losses from last year that also keeps me depressed.  All I want is an attorney who is not money hungry, but who can see how I am and was screwed last year by these large companies and put a stop to it.  Get my money back so I can move forward.  Instead, the downward spiral continues and that is depressing as hell.

Even when I do my mantras of “I AM…” I still can’t seem to shake this hell I am feeling and living in.  Yeah, I know, my hell is a piece of cake compared to others.  I get that, I really do and that is one thing that keeps me motivated to keep moving forward and trying to get out of this hell. 

But, I am still dealing with my lack of self worth right now…and until I can REALLY break that, my depression will still linger.

Life goes on…I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment