Sunday, December 23, 2012

Howdy, merry Christmas and Happy New Year

What a year it has been!
 
I have been homeless for 15 months and have experienced a great deal of love in places I would not have expected and in many cases from people I would not have expected as well.
 
At the same time I have also experienced a year of great frustration. As I finished out this year, I have been forced to close my business which created a great deal of sadness for me. Not so much for the loss of my business, but for more of the true sadness of letting down the over 100 Authors and Artist that worked with me. Because of the "finale" nail in the coffin for my biz came from the immoral acts of a large company, it made it even harder to believe, as I could do nothing about it. The Authors and Artist were the ones who suffered due to that companies actions and that saddens me greatly.
 
But as they say, when God closes one door, He opens another. It is my sincere hope that my new adventures; BourgeoisMedia.com and WeFiction.com will still allow me to help people full fill their dreams in a multitude of ways.
 
So, it is with that hope and my fearless mind set of continuing to live life to the fullest, that I am excited by the new Mayan cycle, a wonderful Holiday Season and the New Year.
 
I wish you and your family great joy, happiness and lots if fun this New Year and many more to come.
 
L&L
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment