Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lightning Source/Ingrim Wants to go to Court

If you have been following my little drama over Lightning Source/Ingrim and how they damaged my company so bad that I had to shut it down, here is LSI's latest offer:

I may be able to get approval for the following if you agree.
LSI will waive any remaining debt you owe LSI, after the offsets which is approximately $800.00.
LSI will cease any collection methods and will not show your company in default.
We both sign a mutual release.
Thank you for your time,
Josh Dailey
Corporate Counsel
Ingram Content Group Inc.
 
Here is my response to them:
 
Dear Mr. Dailey;
I get you don’t want to address the failure of the staff at LSI and how it will impact the case when it goes to trial, after all to even address it in some form, is a sign of admitting something happened.
Your offer is still unacceptable. Let’s begin with the fact that you keep referring to a balance owed of $800, to be accurate it’s only $328 plus change. Your company has not removed an invoice that became invalid when you cancelled the contract, nor does it include the payments that were made. Continuing the show that people in your company are not being forth right with you, nor honest about the situation.
Bottom line for me is this, LSI damaged my company beyond repair and it WILL pay for the damages. The remaining question is how much LSI is going to pay. While my last offer had a typo of a 5 and not of a 4 as it should have been in the figure, because of your email, I am leaving that amount where it stands, thus, my offer remains as is, including the deadline.
With Respect,
 
The time line I had established has passed and they did not pay, nor come back with a reasonable offer, thus they are daring me to go to court.  Sadly, as of this posting, they win.  I just don't have the money to sue them.  It doesn't mater that what they did was wrong and that they should have taken care of it like any good moral company would do.  No, they took the Bully line of thought and continue to treat their customers rudely and with disrespect, and Americans will continue to allow it.
 
This is what is so unfair, there are so many attorney's out there that can't get a job as an attorney, but they refuse to lower their rates because of their oath.  People who are in my shame loose out to Bully's because the law industry is acting like a Bully...pay us what we demand, even if we starve or go away.  I mean really....
 
Life goes on...I go on

1 comment:

  1. Lightning Source/Ingrim...At it Again

    Yes, you got it right, Lighting Source/Ingrim figured that shutting my account down immorally, and most likely improperly, feels that cost me to loose thousands of dollars is not enough. They actually billed me for $180 for unknown services. Yep, I received three invoices for $60 each, with no indication as to what they are for. Can you believe it? I can't. I sent a message on New Years Day to their legal counseling advising him of such. As of this writing, no response, what a surprise.

    This clearly shows that Lightning Source/Ingrim is so caught up in being greedy, and clueless on how to work with their customers. Lesson: If you close a customers account, don't bill them months later for services that they did not use, or request, or ask for. To do so is a clear indication that you don't know how to run your businesses.

    ReplyDelete