Friday, October 19, 2012

Update - Moving Forward?

Howdy;

It's been a month since my last posting and the 1st year anniversary of me being homeless has now past.  I did not mark it with any party, crying or anything at all, after all why should I?  It is a milestone that I had hoped not to have gone through, but I have and I am still homeless and I am still alive.  I am grateful for what I do have!

I would love to say that things are getting better, and yet I don't see that as my reality.  Even with my change of words and meanings in my affirmation, I am getting further in debt, am struggling even harder to keep my business open and my love life sucks.

However, with that being said.  I have kept myself from getting more depressed overall, thanks to my new mantra and the fact that I do believe in the aspect that things WILL get better, it's just a question of when.

I continue to create new ideas for income possibilities.  I continue to publish books.  I continue to be creative with ideas for my own future books, and activities.  In essence, I continue to do what I can to move forward in some direction.  That direction is yet for God & the Universe to tell or show me where it will lead, but it is forward none the less.

That is what is important, moving forward and willing to keep moving forward.  I see too many times on the streets of people who no longer move forward, they just exist and it's not the homeless either.  It's everyday people that accept their limited aspect of life and choose to do nothing about it...just exist.  There are times though that they are forced to move in some direction, and how they handle it will be the key to wither it is forward or backward.  What are you doing?  Are you stagnant, just existing?

Life is full of challenges and a good amount of set backs, I can't sugar coat that.  But if you choose to allow it to keep you down, keep you stuck, then you will get stuck and you will not be able to get out of it.  In fact, you will one day realize that all you have done is go backwards, sink into some hole that seems so big that you can't get out of it.

Like I have said, there are times that I feel that I am not making progress, that at times I feel I am letting down all the people who trusted me to make their book, their art, or what ever it is I work with succeed.  To become something of value.  I have succeeded in many ways, and I have failed in more ways then I would like to acknowledge in public.  I am my own worst critic in that aspect, and I have felt the sadness of what has not happen in the way I believe it should.

But, even with all of that, I still keep doing what I can to make things work.  To move things forward and to correct, or to change what has not happen the way I feel it should.  I am moving forward by doing, by being alive and by creating.  Doing what I can to change what is, not just for my self, but for everyone involved, and ultimately for the Universe as a whole.

As always, time will tell if I succeed in changing my status for good, or just fall further back into the hole.

Life goes on...I go on

No comments:

Post a Comment