Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Greed and Injustice

Ok, I am going to be very upfront and blunt here...this message is a pure vent!  Thus, it may not make a lot of sense, but I have to express my thoughts.

I left court about an hour ago and I am pissed that the court was so disrespectful towards me and my company.  I had submitted a request for a continuance so that I could raise the money to hire an attorney to represent me and the judge totally ignored it saying that I was not on the lawsuit, regardless of the fact that I am the major owner of the company and that I signed the promissory note for Ginny's Printing.

It was clear that the judge just didn't give a shit!  He was siding with companies left and right during the hearings with no regard for the individuals that were before him.  I don't know his political affiliation, but I have no doubt based on his actions he was a Republican, and I would go as far as to say that the attorney's that were before him, including the one representing Ginny's Printing have donated to his campaign fund.  Conflict of interest?

Well, with a judgement against my company, I am now forced to figure out if I will close my business down in order to project the interest of everyone involved with my company.   But instead, I need to see how I can save my company, and save the vested interest of every person who works with me.

It was clear that I am not an attorney, and the fact the judge would not allow me an opportunity to have time to raise money to hire an attorney is pure Bull Shit!  Ginny's is already waiting for money they will not see, so what is another 3 or 6 months wait?  Why couldn't the judge allow me the additional time to save my company?  To save my last and only income that I have left? 

Once again, the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer....

Life goes on...I MUST GO ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment